Monday, May 18, 2009

Scores and Standings 5/18

Well. The comeback begins. Tonight, Sidney Crosby and the Penguins take on the Fuckercanes. I'm torn. In order to win this thing, I would probably need a Carolina-Detroit series, but I despise the 'Canes. What's a guy to do?


1) Derek: 130 (130)

Sidney Crosby (F, Pit)


2) Geoff: 125 (119)
Johan Franzen (F, Det) G,2A,W=5
Bill Guerin (F, Pit)
Niklas Lidstrom (D, Det) W=1


3) Bride of Kovalev: 112 (107)
Marian Hossa (F, Det) W=1
Henrik Zetterberg (F, Det) G,A,W=4
Evgeni Malkin (F, Pit)


4) Number 31: 83 (83)
Chris Kunitz (F, Pit)
Jonathan Toews (F, Chi) 0
Sergei Gonchar (D, Pit)
Nicolai Khabibulin (G, Chi) 0


5) P-Stone: 65 (62)
Pavel Datsyuk (F, Det) W=1
Brian Rafalski (D, Det) W=1
Niklas Kronwall (D, Det) W=1

1 comment:

Capt. Sparrow said...

I don't think it will be that tough for you to over take the lead. I am D-U-N. Dun (as Hurricanes fans would spell it).