Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scores and Standings 5/28

The Sequel!
Meet the new Cup finalists, same as the old Cup finalists. I have to say I'm pleased that everyone made it to the finals with at least one player. Even if you're out of the points race, you still have some reason to watch. I think I'm going to get out my Marion Hossa figure and make it into a voodoo doll. This is MY year!


1) Bride of Kovalev: 148 (146)
Marian Hossa (F, Det) W=1
Henrik Zetterberg (F, Det) W=1
Evgeni Malkin (F, Pit)


2) Geoff: 147 (145)
Johan Franzen (F, Det) W=1
Bill Guerin (F, Pit)
Niklas Lidstrom (D, Det) W=1


3) Derek: 143 (143)
Sidney Crosby (F, Pit)


4) Number 31: 107 (107)
Chris Kunitz (F, Pit)
Jonathan Toews (F, Chi) 0
Sergei Gonchar (D, Pit)
Nicolai Khabibulin (G, Chi) 0


5) P-Stone: 84 (81)
Pavel Datsyuk (F, Det) W=1
Brian Rafalski (D, Det) W=1
Niklas Kronwall (D, Det) W=1

1 comment:

Capt. Sparrow said...

With only 1 guy remaining on my team, I still managed to stay only 5 pts out of 1st place. If Sid has a series like he did against the Caps, I could possibility pull off the upset. Of course I also need the Penquins to win and there is a real good chance of that happening since Detroit has 6 regulars out. In any case, I still need a USA defeating the USSR "do you believe in miracles?" moment. YESSSSSS!