Saturday, May 23, 2009

Scores and Standings 5/23

This Dustin Bufliglooglien guy is awesome. Hawks make it a series, tonight we see if the idiot Fuckercanes fans can help energize their team to an injury-powered win.
By the way, if Derek wins I'll have no one to blame but myself. See, I was watching game 2 of the Canes-Penguins series and I declared that I would rather lose this pool than see the Fuckercanes win the Stanley Cup.
Only time will tell. I'm hoping that maybe I can have it all.

1) Derek: 136 (136)
Sidney Crosby (F, Pit)


2) Geoff: 134 (132)
Johan Franzen (F, Det) 0
Bill Guerin (F, Pit)
Niklas Lidstrom (D, Det) G=2


3) Bride of Kovalev: 128 (126)
Marian Hossa (F, Det) 2A=2
Henrik Zetterberg (F, Det) 0
Evgeni Malkin (F, Pit)


4) Number 31: 97 (95)
Chris Kunitz (F, Pit)
Jonathan Toews (F, Chi) W=1
Sergei Gonchar (D, Pit)
Nicolai Khabibulin (G, Chi) W=1


5) P-Stone: 73 (71)
Pavel Datsyuk (F, Det) 0
Brian Rafalski (D, Det) G=2
Niklas Kronwall (D, Det) 0

No comments: