Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Scores and Standings 5/12

Who here DOESN'T want to see a Blackhawks-Red Wings series?
As I've said before, I'm pulling for the Bruins over the WhalerCanes, but I'm not holding out much hope. The way things have been going for me lately, I fully anticipate Carolina to win the Stanley Cup, just to piss me off.

And how about that Penguins-Capitals series? Here I was hoping it would be a sweep so Derek wouldn't get too many points from Crosby and Ovechkin. So what happens? Of course, it's a seven game series. Ugh. But what a series.



1) Derek: 114
(107)
Alex Ovechkin (F, Was) 3A,W=4
Sidney Crosby (F, Pit) G,A=3
Mark Recchi (F, Bos)
Scott Niedermayer (D, Ana)
Tim Thomas (G, Bos)


2) Geoff: 104 (102)
Johan Franzen (F, Det)
Marc Savard (F, Bos)
Bill Guerin (F, Pit) G=2
Niklas Lidstrom (D, Det)
Zdeno Chara (D, Bos)
JS Giguere (G, Ana)


3) Bride of Kovalev: 96 (93)
Marian Hossa (F, Det)
Henrik Zetterberg (F, Det)
Evgeni Malkin (F, Pit) 3A=3
Dennis Wideman (D, Bos)


4) Number 31: 80 (72)
Chris Kunitz (F, Pit) A=1
Jonathan Toews (F, Chi) 2G,A,W=6
Sergei Gonchar (D, Pit) 0
Mike Green (D, Was) W=1
Nicolai Khabibulin (G, Chi)


5) P-Stone: 58 (58)
Pavel Datsyuk (F, Det)
Brian Rafalski (D, Det)
Niklas Kronwall (D, Det)

1 comment:

Capt. Sparrow said...

I am on the Blackhawks bandwagon! Between the Hawks/Nucks and Caps/Pens games last night, that was the MOST exciting night of hockey in a LONG time. Both the Pens and Caps look SCARY right now and I think they will easily take out whoever comes out of the other series. I'm predicting a Hawks/Caps showdown (this is probably why I am not a betting man)...