Friday, April 25, 2008

Versus absolutely sucks!

I have to rant. I absolutely HATE hockey on Versus. ESPN - please come back and save this great sport! I miss the days of the Panger and Buchi hashing over a 2-1 Wings win over the Avs that featured 4 fights along with a goalie fight. Versus absolutely sucks! The other day I'm flipping thru the comcast guide and it says that theres NHL playoff action on Versus. I absolutely love playoff hockey, so like any hockey fan would do, I tune into Versus to watch. Only one problem....it was not hockey that was on...it was fricken boxing from like 10 years ago!!!!What the hell Versus!!!I wanted to tune into this game (forgot who it was that was playing) because my team was getting absolutely destroyed by a superior Habs team, and I could not take it anymore. Its bad enough that they only joined us in the year 2008 about 2 months ago when they decided that maybe they should start broadcasting in HD, and now this? You take away playoff hockey for classic boxing? What is this? ESPN Classic? Panger needs to be doing games again, Melrose needs to be back, as well as Buchi. Jack Edwards and Andy Brickley absolutely suck (Bruins should have never dumped Dale Arnold) and do not merit to be doing ANY national games. I can not stand to look at Jack Edwards gross teeth in HD on my 50 inch! Somebody get the man some Colgate!!!!

No comments: