Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scores and Standings 4/21, "Is the writing on the wall?" edition

OK, I'll admit it: I've had a problem getting accurate scores lately. Part of the problem is that I've been extremely busy and preoccupied with work matters, and haven't had my head completely in this thing.
I know I need to build back some credibility, and I apologize to all of you. I also thank all of you who have gently nudged me and informed me when I've screwed up. Your comments have all been good-natured, and I thank you for your patience.
I'll try to do better.



1. Bride of Kovalev: 38 (32+6)
Ovechkin (F-Was) W=1
Datsyuk (F-Det) A,W=2
Pavelski (F-SJ) 
Lidstrom (D-Det) W=1
Visnovsky (D-Ana) A,W=2
Thomas (G-Bos)


2. Derek: 37 (33+4)
D. Sedin (F-Van)
Franzen (F-Det)W=1
Backstrom (F-Was) W=1
Boyle (D-SJ)
Wideman (D-Was) W=1
Howard (G-Det) W=1



3. Hawks Fan: 35 (28+7)
Marleau (F-SJ)
St. Louis (F-TB) G,A=3
Lucic (F-Bos)
Keith (D-Chi)
Rafalski (D-Det)W=1
Miller (G-Buf) SO,W=3


4. P-Stone: 33 (25+8)
Perry (F-Ana) G,2A,W=5
Stamkos (F-TB) 0
Carter (F-Phi) 0
Chara (D-Bos)
Kronwall (D-Det) G,W=3
Luongo (G-Van)


5. Cousin Kovalev: 29 (29+0)
Briere (F-Phi) 0
Kesler (F-Van)
Hartnell (F-Phi) 0
Ehrhoff (D-Van)
Subban (D-Mon)
Rinne (G-Nas) 0


6. Mother of Kovalev: 23 (20+3)
Giroux (F-Phi) 0
Brian Boyle (F-NYR) 0
Laich (F-Was) A,W=2
Seidenberg (D-Bos)
Meszaros (D-Phi) 0
Fleury (G-Pit) W=1
 

7. Father of Kovalev: 22 (20+2)
H. Sedin (F-Van)
Zetterberg (F-Det)W=1
Thornton (F-SJ)
Letang (D-Pit) W=1
Kaberle (D-Bos)
Bobrovsky (G-Phi) 0

2 comments:

Capt. Sparrow said...

Geoff does not want the Coyotes to move back to Winnipeg so soon so he is boycotting the sweep and last night Wings win lol

Capt. Sparrow said...

I still think it's bc u don't want the Jets back lol I know how much you love teams in cities like Phoenix