Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scores and Standings 4/21, "Is the writing on the wall?" edition

OK, I'll admit it: I've had a problem getting accurate scores lately. Part of the problem is that I've been extremely busy and preoccupied with work matters, and haven't had my head completely in this thing.
I know I need to build back some credibility, and I apologize to all of you. I also thank all of you who have gently nudged me and informed me when I've screwed up. Your comments have all been good-natured, and I thank you for your patience.
I'll try to do better.



1. Bride of Kovalev: 38 (32+6)
Ovechkin (F-Was) W=1
Datsyuk (F-Det) A,W=2
Pavelski (F-SJ) 
Lidstrom (D-Det) W=1
Visnovsky (D-Ana) A,W=2
Thomas (G-Bos)


2. Derek: 37 (33+4)
D. Sedin (F-Van)
Franzen (F-Det)W=1
Backstrom (F-Was) W=1
Boyle (D-SJ)
Wideman (D-Was) W=1
Howard (G-Det) W=1



3. Hawks Fan: 35 (28+7)
Marleau (F-SJ)
St. Louis (F-TB) G,A=3
Lucic (F-Bos)
Keith (D-Chi)
Rafalski (D-Det)W=1
Miller (G-Buf) SO,W=3


4. P-Stone: 33 (25+8)
Perry (F-Ana) G,2A,W=5
Stamkos (F-TB) 0
Carter (F-Phi) 0
Chara (D-Bos)
Kronwall (D-Det) G,W=3
Luongo (G-Van)


5. Cousin Kovalev: 29 (29+0)
Briere (F-Phi) 0
Kesler (F-Van)
Hartnell (F-Phi) 0
Ehrhoff (D-Van)
Subban (D-Mon)
Rinne (G-Nas) 0


6. Mother of Kovalev: 23 (20+3)
Giroux (F-Phi) 0
Brian Boyle (F-NYR) 0
Laich (F-Was) A,W=2
Seidenberg (D-Bos)
Meszaros (D-Phi) 0
Fleury (G-Pit) W=1
 

7. Father of Kovalev: 22 (20+2)
H. Sedin (F-Van)
Zetterberg (F-Det)W=1
Thornton (F-SJ)
Letang (D-Pit) W=1
Kaberle (D-Bos)
Bobrovsky (G-Phi) 0

3 comments:

Capt. Sparrow said...

Geoff does not want the Coyotes to move back to Winnipeg so soon so he is boycotting the sweep and last night Wings win lol

Habsfan1993 said...

Ahhhh shit. I keep screwing up, don't I?

Capt. Sparrow said...

I still think it's bc u don't want the Jets back lol I know how much you love teams in cities like Phoenix