Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Draft order unveiled

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, the draft order for the playoff pool!

1. Derek
2. Bride of Kovalev
3. Mother of Kovalev
4. Hawks Fan (a colleague of mine who is this year's guest pooler)
5. P-Stone
6. ME
7. Father of Kovalev

As you all probably know, the draft order goes down, then back up, each round.

Points are: Goal = 2; Assist = 1; Win = 1; Shutout = 2 ADDITIONAL pts.

Injured players still earn points for team wins; suspended players do not.

You pick six players: three forwards, two defensemen, one goalie. In cases where players play both F and D, you decide which position to lock them in for the duration of the playoffs.

No trades.

Additional rules:
I make mistakes. If you think I've made an error, bring it up to me. But do so in a timely fashion. If a score hasn't been disputed within 24 hours, I assume everyone concurs. Still, I typically re-check my math at the end of each round.

In the unlikely event of a tie, the player with the most total goals wins.

Draft begins on Sunday, depending on the playoff implications of the remaining games.

No comments: