Thursday, May 15, 2008

Scores and Standings:Updated 5-16-08

Due to Pittsburgh's loss last night, and the fact that no one from this league was involved in the scoring, the points remain unchanged.

Stoner: 123 (121)
Zetterberg (Det) G=2
Malkin (Pit)
Fleury (Pit)


D-man (Capt. Sparrow): 122 (121)
Datsyuk (Det) A=1
Hossa, (Pit)


Kovalev Jr. (Habsfan1993): 85
Crosby (Pit)
Rafalski (Det) 0


Go Wings: 83
Gonchar (Pit)
Hasek (Det) 0


Michael Corleone: 73
lidstrom (Det) 0


Pittsburgh 3 - Philadelphia 0
Detroit 3 - Dallas 1


Bride of Kovalev (making some mean leftovers): 77
Whitney (Pit)

4 comments:

Capt. Sparrow said...

Detroit just needs to end this series already. I'm ready for the Wings/Pens matchup. Enough of this Conference Finals bullcrap. Its like watching a peewee game.

A Concerned Citizen said...

This is probably the most boring conference finals I have ever(not) seen. I think have watched I one and a half periods of the Pens series, and that's it.

Icebuddy said...

This is completely unrelated, but I have to point out this irony: There is a VERY good chance this league could be won single handedly on the shoudlers of one Mr. Marion Hossa.

And here I was thinking that statue wouldn't ever grow in value.

Capt. Sparrow said...

I pray to the statue every night of a Pens game before I leave work.