Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bruins to play at Fenway



Awesome. Almost makes me wish I still lived in the Boston area.




(Aside: No one actually lives IN Boston. Anyone who does pays $300,000 for rent and either eats ramen noodles cause that's all they can afford or is a Limousine Liberal who probably REALLY lives in Cambridge.)

Anyway, The Bruins and Fenway Pahk will host the Pbbbbhhhhlyers on New Year's day. Hey! The other admins on this blog actually get that day OFF from their wonderful employer, so I command you to get tickets! Will they close off Yawkey Way so they can have the pre-game circus of vendors, performers, etc? I know it'll be cold, but it won't be that much worse than an October game. I'm looking forward to seeing it on TV. This most recent outdoor game at Wrigley was awesome, and I hope this one is as good.


In other Bruins news, TSN is officially stoopid. They have a story about how Milan Lucic might get a roster spot next year because Bruins fans think he's exciting to watch. It was only halfway through the video that I realized they weren't talking about getting a roster spot in Boston, but on Team Canada. And no, I will not accept responsibility for the miscommunication. They need to make it clearer. (Hint: as a news organization, that's TSN's job.)

No comments: