Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For Sale: 1 Truck. All-star forward not included

My wife and I had been talking about buying a truck...maybe we should get this one!
It's the prize Alex Kovalev won for being named the MVP of this year's all-star game. AND, he promises to deliver the truck in person to the winner. The proceeds benefit Kovy's charity, the Alex Kovalev Foundation (it benefits kids with heart conditions).

I want that truck. If I won it, I'd kidnap Kovy as soon as he came to my house and demand that the Senators trade him back to Montreal. Somehow, I don't think Kovalev would mind...


One thing though, Alex. It's spelled Canadiens.

2 comments:

Capt. Sparrow said...

I can see you kidnapping him and making sweet sweet love to him. With chains, a whip, and a gagger. Alex - The password is
'Oklahoma"

Number31 said...

It's detailed too, with a lovely big CH on the hood! You'd be the coolest person in town.