Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Scores and Standings

Unfortunately for Derek, the Penguins won last night, prolonging the finals, and setting up yet another nail-biter on wednesday. That's my anniversary, so I'm not sure if I'll get to watch the game...

D-man (Capt. Sparrow): 146 (140)
Datsyuk (Det) G=2
Hossa, (Pit) G,A,W=4


Stoner: 145 (140)
Zetterberg (Det) 2A=2
Malkin (Pit) A,W=2
Fleury (Pit) W=1


Kovalev Jr. (Habsfan1993): 105 (99)
Crosby (Pit) 2A,W=3
Rafalski (Det) G,A=3


Go Wings: 93 (91)
Gonchar (Pit) A,W=2
Hasek (Det)


Michael Corleone: 82
Lidstrom (Det)


Pittsburgh 2 - Detroit 3


Bride of Kovalev (making some mean leftovers): 80 (79)
Whitney (Pit) W=1

2 comments:

Capt. Sparrow said...

I was 34.6 seconds away from victory!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am now convinced that I will lose this pool. The NHL gods are pointing and laughing at me right now!!!

A Concerned Citizen said...

My money's actually still on you winning this. That should be no comfort, since I've been wrong about EVERYTHING else in these playoffs so far.

The situation is, Malkin gets worse every shift, and Fleury won't get the wins. That leaves Zetterberg as P-stone's only real point-getter. Meanwhile you have both Datsyuk and Hossa.